FIBBR Microphone Cable Nylon Braided XLR Male to Female Heavy Duty Balanced Microphone Cord
- 🎤【Multi-Layers Of Shielding】This XLR Cable Combined Oxygen-free Copper conductor with multi shielding(cotton, copper, carbon fiber,TPE jacket, Nylon braided), can be effective in shielding 99% of the clutter and static interference signals, eliminating noise,attaining the maximum cancellation of hum and ensuring high fidelity sound quality.
- 🎤【Metal Spring SR Design】This XLR male to female cable is built in metal spring SR design. It is more flexible and durable, never rupture. It is also more durable than common SR. The material of balanced XLR cable connector is made of heavy duty alloy, it is very hard. 3-pin is made of copper. Providing the best connectivity to the device. Anti-oxidation & anti-corrosion.
- 🎤【Plug and Play】: This XLR microphone cable is user friendly. With plug and play design, you can easily connect microphone with 3-pin XLR devices by balanced XLR cable. Features a self-locking design allow it will grip your devices firmly and securely and never get loose when you move.
- 🎤【Flexible Nylon Braided】Microphone cable built with nylon braided housing enhances flexibility and durability. Bend test up to 20,000+ times without reducing microphone cord flexibility and ensure its optimal performance.
- 🎤[Widely Compatibility]: This Balanced Mic cable designed for equipments with 3-pin XLR connectors such as patch bays, preamplifiers, speakers, microphones and lighting equipment.Widely used at Stage Sound, KTV, Professional Sound Reinforcement and more. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, professional and prompt customer service will be offered within 24 hours.
Self-locking male to female connector design can provide a stable connection between devices with an XLR interface, ensuring high fidelity for audio transmission.
Durable and Flexible Nylon Jacket
Soft, flexible and durable nylon jacket make this XLR male to female cable easy to roll up and pack. Tangle-free material.
Oxygen-free Copper Conductor
This xlr male to female uses Oxygen-free Copper (OFC) conductor to ensure signal clarity and reduces interference from outside, provide Hi-Fi sound quality for live broadcast and any other studio applications.