FIBBR Crystal HDMI 2.0 Cable 4K Ultra HD - Fiber Optic HDMI Cable Support 18Gbps High Speed HDR10 Hdcp 2.2
|Connector Type||Optical, HDMI|
|Compatible Devices||Television, DVD Player, Personal Computer, Speaker|
|Data Transfer Rate||18 Gigabits Per Second|
About this item
- 【Invisible at Your Room】 Crystal series cable don't adopt traditional unsightly bulky black jacket but adopt a design-friendly transparent jacket. When connected TV with playback equipment, whether the TV is placed or wall mounted, it will be more integrated into your home décor, making the living room more simple and generous.
- 【New Technology】The Crystal series cable use the patented TransFuture technology to improve the original two-channel DDC (Display Data Channel) into a unique data communication channel with error correction function, which solves the problem of low resolution, splash screen, black screen, etc. caused by poor communication between audio-visual equipment.
- 【Excellent Display Performance】FIBBR HDMI 2.0 cable support 18Gbps bandwidth, UltraHD 4K 2160p (up to 60Hz 4:4:4), HD 2K 1080p (up to 240 Hz), QHD 1440p (up to 144 Hz), HDR 10, 48bit deep color, HDCP 2.2 and Hot plugging.
- 【Audiophile Fidelity】 Supports Dolby True HD 7.1, DTS HD Master audio, Audio return, up to 32 audio channels for a multidimensional immersive audio experience, up to 1536 kHz audio sample frequency for the highest audio fidelity.
- 【Ultra Durability Design】Built with premium durable 24K gold-plated connector and PVC jacket, this HDMI cord can withstand bend test of 10,000+ times without reducing cable flexibility and ensure the best performance possible.
FIBBR’s AOC cables are made with the highest-quality glass fiber, available exclusively from YOFC, the world’s largest fiber producer. They feature proprietary BendRobust technology, which provides the ultimate bending capability—a bend diameter of less than 2mm—to offer incredible installation flexibility and ensure uninterrupted transmission of signals.
- Support 18Gbps highspeed, support resolutions upto UltraHD 4K 4096×2160&60HZ refresh rate with HDR10
- low signal attenuation for transmission, high resistance to external electromagnetic interference.
- Crystal’s unique design combines Data Display Channel (DDC) and Hot Plug Detection (HPD) signals
- TransFuture tech, 2 microcontroller units manage the signals, ensuring EDID&HDCP2.2 operation.
- The function of firmware upgrade, which can be updated according to the change of audio&video device
- Plug and play, no external power needed.
- FIBBR optic fiber hdmi cables are certified by RoHS, CE, CL, FCC, ISF and PVA.
Why choose our Crystal HDMI Cable?
- Support 18Gbps high speed, support resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K 4096×2160 and 60HZ refresh rate with HDR 10
- Extremely low signal attenuation for long distance transmission, and high resistance to external electromagnetic interference.
- FIBBR’s proprietary BendRobust technology is an industry first, that allows the fiber to be bent 180-degrees for easy management of difficult placements.
- Crystal’s unique design combines Data Display Channel (DDC) and Hot Plug Detection (HPD) signals in a single copper wire, using FIBBR’s TransFuture technology, two microcontroller units manage the signals, ensuring fail-safe EDID and HDCP2.2 operation.
- It has the function of firmware upgrade, which can be updated according to the change of audio and video equipment.
- Plug and play, no external power needed.
- 24K gold-plated plug, resist corrosion, keeps connectors clean and provide maximum protection for the fiber tip.
What's the material of our Crystal HDMI Cable?
- ✔Product model: FIBBR Crystal HDMI 2.0 Cable
- ✔Product specification: 4:4:4 4K@60Hz
- ✔Material: 4-core optical fiber
- ✔Bandwidth: 18 Gbps
- ✔Power Consumption: less than 250 mW
- ✔Cable diameter: 4.6 mm
- ✔Housing Material: Metal + Plastic
- ✔Note 1: This optic fiber HDMI cable is only one way transmission, not bidirectional. Please notice the "Source" and "Display ".
- ✔Note 2: Can’t support ARC or Ethernet
Flexible & Slim & Lightweight
Fiber optic cable is 80% lighter than copper cable. Our 9.9ft crystal hdmi cable is only 0.16lb, wihch is equivalent to the weight of an egg. And the bending radius more than 20mm for easy installation in tight areas.
Design-friendly Transparent Jacket
When connected TV with playback equipment, whether the TV is placed or wall mounted, the transparent cable will be more integrated into your home décor, making the living room more simple and generous.
Fiber Optic HDMI Cable VS General HDMI Cable
Optic fiber HDMI 2.0 cable is adopted with premium quality cable and conductor core, enable to transfer video and audio as optical signal without signal loss or delay even at a much longer distance.