FIBBR Ultra Series Fiber Optic HDMI Cable - 4K 30HZ 10.2Gbps High Speed Slim Flexible Fiber Hdmi Cable
|Connector Type||Optical, HDMI|
|Compatible Devices||Projector, Monitor, Personal Computer, Xbox|
Grey, 4K@30Hz 10.2Gbps
About this item
- 【Fibbr Optic HDMI Cable】FIBBR’s AOC cables are made with the highest-quality glass fiber, available exclusively from YOFC, the world’s largest fiber producer. They can offer reliably high bandwidth, extremely low signal attenuation, and high resistance to external electromagnetic interference – all necessary features that assure the best signal-to-noise ratio
- 【High Performance】FIBBR’s proprietary BendRobust technology is an industry first that allows the fiber to be bent 180-degrees for easy installation and to guarantee flexibility and durability in extreme conditions with uninterrupted transmission of signals
- 【Easy Installation】FīBBR Ultra Pro HDMI Fiber Optic cables feature PET braided jackets and are slim and flexible, yet strong and extremely lightweight—60% lighter than traditional cabling. FīBBR’s ultra pro cables ensure trouble-free installation with clearly labeled Source and Display ends
- 【Universal Compatibility】Fibbr ultrapro optical HDMI cables, can flawlessly connects your HDMI devices to your 4K HDTV, monitor, projector, help you enjoy ultra HD image& video for gaming or entertainment. Compatible with Blu-ray players, Fire TV, Apple TV, PS4, PS3, XBox one, Xbox 360, computers and other HDMI-enabled devices to TVs, displays, A/V receivers and more
- 【Customer Service】Fibbr HDMI optic cable provides 18-month warranty if there are qulity issues. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us
FIBBR’s AOC cables are made with the highest-quality glass fiber, available exclusively from YOFC, the world’s largest fiber producer. They feature proprietary BendRobust technology, which provides the ultimate bending capability—a bend diameter of less than 2mm—to offer incredible installation flexibility and ensure uninterrupted transmission of signals.
FIBBR optic fiber hdmi cables are certified by RoHS, CE, CL, FCC, ISF and PVA.